Google Verification Needed. Bloligrierne
Опубликовано 12 April 2019 - 10:41 AM
here are three reasons why you could be getting codes sent to your phone when you have not requested them:
- Someone who knows your username and password is attempting to sign in - and failing because he/she cannot receive a code, because it is delivered to your phone. Thus your account is safe. Though changing the password is a good idea, because it should stop the unwanted code generation as the other person keeps trying.
- Or, it could be that another person with 2 step verification enabled on his account has changed his/her phone number, and when updating it, has entered a wrong number, which happens to be yours. Which means that he/she now cannot access his/her account, because the codes are being sent to your phone instead of his/hers. Your account is still safe because he/she is not trying to sign in to your account, but their own, which has a different username and password.
- The third situation is when any website or apps you have have authorized to access your account is trying to log in and failing because of the 2 step verification. You can check the list of Apps and websites by:
- Signing in on the Google Accounts homepage.
- Click the My Account link displayed at the top right of the page.
- Click Authorizing applications & sites.